Thursday, April 17, 2008

That Tag thing

I've Been Tagged!
I've been tagged by Cris and Jojo the rules are that you give 7 weird or random facts about yourself,then tag 7 more blogging friends, leaving a message on their site inviting them to play along.I am tagging Jen JoJo Mom Terry Steve. sorry I don't have 7 blogging friends:( Okay, 7 weird or random facts about me:
1. I really don't like sports on tv except Formula one
2. I like to eat my german lunchmeats without bread, much better that way
3. I really don't like bread
4. I love dancing with the stars and I'm proud of it:)
5. I love my hubby, kiddo, doggy and kitty and must really like the guinnea pig after spending over $700 on her to keep her for another two years?
6. since I spent all that money on the guniiea pig I can't go to the dentist to get a tooth fixed (boohoo, breaks my heart I don't like dentists)
7, I have a really hard time with 7 random facts about me I don't do random much anymore:(

4 comments:

Cris said...

wow....another post! Yahoo!!!
OK, just giving you crap!
Luv U

Joanne said...

HOLY CRAP! You like dancing with the stars too? I thought I was the only one! It is a really great show! I love the fancy outfits and all that dancing is awesome!

Jen said...

I love reading about these random facts from our family...who knew there was so much we didn't know about each other!

Joanne said...

SUSAN, Where are you? Everyone in Blog-land misses hearing from you.
=)
Joanne